For my Interview at Tableau Software 1 of 8 Dashboards

Yes, you heard that right. The first time I did Tableau in front of people... It was this dashboard!

I was at the Tableau Software Headquarters in Austin, TX.

The dashboard was pretty cool for my first time really diving into dashboarding to answer questions.

I learned a lot about storytelling over at Tableau - and this was built back in v8.0 too. I love how it still opens just fine in Tableau Public. What a great product.
I love this one, I even did a hide to hide labels.

Comments

Please Index This

Automate Tableau Server Administration

The true Awesome Dashboard, that started my blog idea

Looking at Cat.com to See What's Happening!

Beautiful Dashboard Examples by Tableau Expert

Trend line - line chart in tableau desktop polynomial

Why is Interworks using a Link Scheme to Rank on Google?

Finding Austin SEO Experts Easily - Avoid Tastyplacement.com