Awesome Dashboard!! My first time using Tableau desktop 2 of 8

Hey again, Tyler here. My Tableau profile.

My first time showing off my dashboarding skills was in Austin, TX.

https://dev3lop.com/awesome-dashboard/

I just came from doing a 3 week ETL engagement, which I was able to turn into 5 weeks because 'I really love Austin, TX'

That's all she wrote! 5 weeks later I have a job offer, and after crushing SAP BOBJ with ArthorCare. Which is now Bought up by another 'surgical tool company'

What a cool engagement, we were debugging all kinds of fun stuff in their ETL environment.

After we got past that - we started working with Mark, who ended up being the first person I told my kid about - when I first found out my wife was pregnant with Andoni our son.

Mark wanted access to his data, and just wanted something easy.

We worked with him for a week, got everything we needed, worked with an ETL professional who works with Dell - and he and I mapped it all out, Mark was able to have his job automated, it was a kickass time with a good group of IT professionals.

I met a lot of great people at that company. One was a synth collector. And now I'm a synth collector. I wish I could find his number :)

Comments

Please Index This

Automate Tableau Server Administration

The true Awesome Dashboard, that started my blog idea

Looking at Cat.com to See What's Happening!

Beautiful Dashboard Examples by Tableau Expert

Trend line - line chart in tableau desktop polynomial

Why is Interworks using a Link Scheme to Rank on Google?

Finding Austin SEO Experts Easily - Avoid Tastyplacement.com