Why is Interworks using a Link Scheme to Rank on Google?

I'm pretty much updating my resume after consuming this -- trying to do SEO with a company of this size spamming links is not possible.

It's just not going to happen unless Google de-indexes their site for spamming. *shrug

https://dev3lop.com/services/austin-seo-experts-austin-seo-consultants/ We do Austin SEO without buying links.

I needed to run an experiment. Can I get someone to give me any content publicly? The question is, why is Interworks using a link scheme to rank, I wrote it a month ago. (sept8) and ran the ad yesterday... I'm very done with this because I can beat their spam rank portfolio with legit strategies.

me VS interworks


Lucky for Interworks they won't lose their rank until someone spams 80k cheap links, or does what I'm doing.

Which is not exploiting to rank. Crazy concept. It's already beat everyone and I'm ranking #3 globally.

It wasn't hard, interworks exploiting for years made it hard.

I don't need to cheat to get customers.


That's why they were able to build this company. They cheated to get customers. They know they cheat, they don't care, and that's why they won't disavow their link scheme.

The point of the matter is Interworks can't find this because they don't know modern SEO, they don't write good content, and I don't know what this Robert Curtis is carrying on about. I've consulted front end for 6 + years in Tableau and never heard of him until today. (sept8)

I would like to use my blog and tech company Dev3lop.com as an example. If you comment on my website, I look at your backlinks and SEO strategy. If it's spamming, I do not give that user permission to comment.



Your content is not great. You put an incredibly little amount of time into the content because it was so bad, you had to cheat to rank. Your content is so bad they had to pay someone else to rank your website. I prove that before dropping this post a month ago, and also reported Interworks to Google for cheating.

Google doesn't care about that what so ever, clearly they are still exploiting and because of this illegal SEO, everyone has to get really really creative to beat them.

One day Robert Curtis will understand who he is talking to.

Robert, do you know you are working in an industry that people at Tableau defined for you? You're trying to tell me attending a TUG is cool, when I had tugs around the GLOBE ask me to speak every week. But because I was busy working, onsite, solving real-world customer use cases.

You taught people how to use it. I instead helped companies earn and save hundreds of millions, while you wrote bad content that required someone cheating to rank your website.

One day Robert Curtis will understand how little he knows about SEO.

And how long this data goes back showing this company cheating to rank using illegal link strategies.

One day Robert Curtis will apologize for speaking to me that way on my public advertisement.
The difference between my content and your content - is that I can tell the truth and you get emotional.
Your content is so bad your cheating thousands of companies out of revenue using illegal strategies. 
I can see your web stats, and I can see you don't know what you're talking about. In the future - consider learning the tech before talking. Ahrefs.com is a great starting point.

Robert Curtis absolutely doesn't control the SEO and is just talking with emotions.

I proved his company cheating. He is posting on that blog post... that shows cheating proof, clearly not reading the content, and then commenting.

Your actions tell me the content you create is not great if you aren't reading it. And your link scheme shows the world your content is really is far from great. That's why no one is talking about it, and that's why you have to buy domains to point at your website. Proof is below.

Sept8. I ran this ad. It did exactly what we wanted.

People told us they have no clue, and we realized we can easily take over ranking no matter what Interworks buys from others, it won't matter anymore.

They don't know that I tested these websites. They are openly blind to what is happening.

That's even worse.



Bird of a feather, flock.

Nolan Gaskill Doesn't know SEO, too. You can determine that by looking at his Linkedin account and googling his name.

But really it helps me paint a picture because none of them know the information below.

That shows us that the Tableau Consulting market is WIDE OPEN for anyone.

Learning what you're talking about is important before talking about it.



That's the thing with learning about the market. I want to see if this industry is full of shit. And this is where you reach that point. And you tested everything already, in a blog post a long time ago.

WRITTEN IN AUGUST... Proving interworks 100% cheats, defending this is defending a sinking ship.

Spamming SEO strategies generate a negative flag in Google Ranking. 


As a new business owner, I can't chance to have bad SEO links on my website. Which stands to say one thing.

"If interworks commented on Dev3lop.com - it would kick back as a SPAM alert. I would then get an email, and dive into their backlinks. I would see they were using fake links to generate their ranking, and I would not approve their comment on my website." 

I've been working on building organic Traffic to Tableau Consulting related topics for over a year now. And the entire time I figured - there's no way anyone was spamming to rank, and it should take no time to build this ranking naturally.

Don't use Negative SEO to Rank

Someone should have told me to just go look at their backlinks. I would never have attempted to Rank on Tableau Consulting if I knew they had been spamming links to their website to trick the Google Algorithm into ranking them #1.

After researching, I found 18,000 websites are also negatively impacted by Interworks spamming SEO strategy.

Anyone can scrape those 18k websites and send them this blog.

I saw this SEO strategy, a year ago, and thought it was legit...

When I glanced at them a year ago, I thought nothing of it, this looks legit.

But as I've learned more about ranking. I realize 90%+ are fake backlinks, and this is breaking Google Guidelines. Because it's tricking the Google Algorithm into thinking they are being talked about by thousands of websites.

The reality is, Interworks SEO is now negatively impacting 100% of their Key Phrases. Which means to say every time you type in a keyword Interworks is trying to rank for, you will only find Spamming spammed URLs. That's how this ranking works, if you get links to your core domain, everything else gets a higher chance to out rank your competitor.

Link schemes break Google searches

How long have they been ranking in these positions?

Interworks business strategy negatively impacts Revenue for thousands of Tableau Consulting companies. 18,000 to be exact.

"They are cheating to rank #2, and they buy ad space. The double whammy to 18,800 websites, 18,000 businesses are being impacted by an Spamming SEO strategy. That means 18k websites are trying to index on Tableau Consulting. 18,000 business owners that can report interworks."
To me, this seems unfair, and I write this to show the public what is available to them.


Data generated by the hundreds of web scraping tools.

Ahrefs, Moz, Majestic, all keep track of these backlinks to keep track of businesses building spamming ranking.



I've gone through these websites, and prove to you below that without a shadow of a doubt, Interworks has been using spamming SEO strategies to build ranking...



They have been building spamming link strategy.

Scroll to the bottom for embedded Tableau Dashboard OR CLICK HERE to see their fake SEO strategy in Tableau Public.

Spamming to rank websites is plaguing the Tableau key search phrases. Negatively impacting users.

Interworks having this on their web domain shows fake SEO companies an opportunity to build fake businesses. I'm seeing a couple have been generated in the past few months, ranking in the top 20, and why wouldn't they use spamming tactics? 

The #2 Google Search Interworks.com has been doing it for years.

Hello, I'm a Freelance Tableau Consultant - I used to work for Tableau. I've watched interworks grow into the large consultancy.

So, I wanted to find out more, I wanted to put the data in Tableau, and I decided that means I need to learn SEO to actually prove this.

I've spent over the past two years doing mostly SEO research and studying.

I learned SEO to build Dev3lop.com the Safe Way

Making your domain authority the safe way requires time, they strategy that Interworks did requires no time. They took a lazy approach to ranking, but now it's time to disavow those links.

Interworks showing their link scheme is inviting unwanted ranking and unwanted attention in the Google Search world. YOU can report Interworks.

Report Spamming SEO Spam to allow Quality Businesses a Chance to Rank

Interworks should not need to be reported, Google Algorithm should be catching this.

But because the Google Algorithm isn't catching Interworks cheating to rank, you need to do it yourself.

I checked nearly every website below. Nearly everything is fake... That should come as a huge concern because this invites MORE negative SEO strategies and drives away the competition.

That's why it's Spamming to build a link scheme.


I do not even allow comments on https://dev3lop.com if they are cheating to rank... And I look at every single link on every comment for Spamming tricks. If the backlinks look like spam, and if Interworks commented on Dev3lop, I would delete the comment.

I recently purchased a digital agency license and also requested some help from my partner's in Dallas, TX. I've blown away, absolutely blown away that a company of this size is spamming links in a zero difficulty ranking SEO key phrase world.

On average the ranking for every Tableau Key Search Phrases is 4 out of 100. That means you don't need to cheat to rank. Regrettably, that's most of the top10 on Google for Tableau related keywords, spamming links on fake websites to earn traffic.


Eventually, people will look at these 3 sites and conclude it's a spam link scheme. The Google Guidelines are clear in this regard.

 

I really wanted to hold off on this, but after looking at the actual links, Interworks used to rank their website...

I decided we should put that data in Tableau - you be the judge. In my opinion, this is breaking a lot of written guidelines for indexing websites on Google.com

Interworks is cheating to rank on Google

Interworks is cheating to rank on Google. There's no question about it.

Interworks has been farming a Link Scheme for years now.

I've sat back and watched for years but after talking with SEO GoFish, we realized they need to be re-indexed. There are so many amazing consultancies in the world putting good content on their website, and they can't rank anywhere near the top pages because of Interworks spam.

Interworks spamming themselves has invited fake businesses the ability to rank using the same negative SEO strategies they use. Now on top 10 of Google, Tableau google searchers are not able to actually find any quality content.

89% of the clicks go to the #1 spot, and because they have built a 90%+ fake backlink strategy, they are able to dominate every single blog or page they index.

This website below is another fake site generating a massive amount of SEO power and pointing at Interworks. Negatively impacting the search phrase for the entire Tableau community.


Don't believe me? Try emailing that website.

 

If you're like me, and paying bills depend on organic traffic, you will report people who spamming spam to earn a ranking.

Interworks uses spam backlinks to Rank on Google.com

The first 3 websites are the exact same site, this is a spamming strategy business owners use to drive traffic to their website.


Here's the top list - thousands and thousands of backlinks from websites that are not operational.


"Everyone is going to think they are right because they are ranking the highest, yet they are only there because of an spamming link scheme. If they are always going to dominate ranking because they spammed themselves, then they are forcing their popularity, and it's due to spam that they grew to this size, not quality."
- SEO GO FISH https://seogo.fish

More on Link Scheme:

Link schemes

Any links intended to manipulate PageRank or a site's ranking in Google search results may be considered part of a link scheme and a violation of Google’s Webmaster Guidelines. This includes any behavior that manipulates links to your site or outgoing links from your site.
The following are examples of link schemes which can negatively impact a site's ranking in search results:
  • Buying or selling links that pass PageRank. This includes exchanging money for links, or posts that contain links; exchanging goods or services for links; or sending someone a “free” product in exchange for them writing about it and including a link
  • Excessive link exchanges ("Link to me and I'll link to you") or partner pages exclusively for the sake of cross-linking
  • Large-scale article marketing or guest posting campaigns with keyword-rich anchor text links
  • Using automated programs or services to create links to your site
Additionally, creating links that weren’t editorially placed or vouched for by the site’s owner on a page, otherwise known as unnatural links, can be considered a violation of our guidelines. Here are a few common examples of unnatural links that may violate our guidelines:
  • Text advertisements that pass PageRank
  • Advertorials or native advertising where payment is received for articles that include links that pass PageRank
  • Links with optimized anchor text in articles or press releases distributed on other sites. For example:
    There are many wedding rings on the market. If you want to have a wedding, you will have to pick the best ring. You will also need to buy flowers and a wedding dress.
  • Low-quality directory or bookmark site links
  • Keyword-rich, hidden or low-quality links embedded in widgets that are distributed across various sites, for example:
    Visitors to this page: 1,472
    car insurance
  • Widely distributed links in the footers or templates of various sites
  • Forum comments with optimized links in the post or signature, for example:
    Thanks, that’s great info!
    - Paul
    paul’s pizza san diego pizza best pizza san diego
Note that PPC (pay-per-click) advertising links that don’t pass PageRank to the buyer of the ad do not violate our guidelines. You can prevent PageRank from passing in several ways, such as:
  • Adding a rel="nofollow" attribute to the <a> tag
  • Redirecting the links to an intermediate page that is blocked from search engines with a robots.txt file
The best way to get other sites to create high-quality, relevant links to yours is to create unique, relevant content that can naturally gain popularity in the Internet community. Creating good content pays off: Links are usually editorial votes given by choice, and the more useful content you have, the greater the chances someone else will find that content valuable to their readers and link to it.
If you see a site that is participating in link schemes intended to manipulate PageRank, let us know. We'll use your information to improve our algorithmic detection of such links.

Want to learn more about safe SEO, or learn Tableau from someone who doesn't need to spam links to generate domain authority?  

Want to keep up with other experts in the tech industry? Check out compelling BI.

Comments

Please Index This

Automate Tableau Server Administration

The true Awesome Dashboard, that started my blog idea

Looking at Cat.com to See What's Happening!

Beautiful Dashboard Examples by Tableau Expert

Trend line - line chart in tableau desktop polynomial

Finding Austin SEO Experts Easily - Avoid Tastyplacement.com