Roland Juno 106s A quick Lesson about the speaker, and how to swap between the speakers.


Roland Juno 106s A quick Lesson about the speaker, and how to swap between the speakers.

They don't sound the best, but who cares, it's about the simplicity of jamming out in the 80's.

I love how easy it is to embed the video here.

Be sure to watch my other youtube videos.

Roland Juno 106s A quick Lesson about the speaker.

I will update this video soon enough.

\


<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2BdmrlE-Cf4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Testing this code next. The above code had a second on it.

Blogger is really futuristic. I feel like wordpress really sucked up a lot of my time.

Comments

Please Index This

Automate Tableau Server Administration

The true Awesome Dashboard, that started my blog idea

Looking at Cat.com to See What's Happening!

Beautiful Dashboard Examples by Tableau Expert

Trend line - line chart in tableau desktop polynomial

Why is Interworks using a Link Scheme to Rank on Google?

Finding Austin SEO Experts Easily - Avoid Tastyplacement.com