Skip to main content

Blogger takes posts like a pro

I'm learning so much HTML and CSS just by pasting content.

Also, it helps me keep track of my content like a pro.

I can start storing screenshots here because I believe eventually I will want to keep track of those and start re-using them.



How else would you see my awesome Pinterest?

0 Pins Selected
0 Pins Selected
cool images

cool images

61 Pins
Save Pin
Tableau Desktop Flash Tutorials Like a Vp of Marketing
 1
Sofa CLOVIS n°6
 3
UberFacts (@UberFacts) | Twitter
 1
Florida Tech Chemical Engineering
 2
Martha Stewart Trousseau Violets 350T King Duvet Cover…
 2
Charming Tulip Printing Gray 4 Pieces Cotton Bedding Sets on…
 3
Libre 2 Theme ‹ keamo.net — WordPress.com
 1
Tableau Developer Tips - Fast Profit Analysis - Learn the…
 4
Tyler Garrett | LinkedIn
 1
Son, lot mind, read older. Capt - keamo | ello
 1
Hello, I'm looking at a multi million dollar company with a…
 1

Comments

Please Index This

Automate Tableau Server Administration

The true Awesome Dashboard, that started my blog idea

Looking at Cat.com to See What's Happening!

Beautiful Dashboard Examples by Tableau Expert

Trend line - line chart in tableau desktop polynomial

Why is Interworks using a Link Scheme to Rank on Google?

Finding Austin SEO Experts Easily - Avoid Tastyplacement.com