How artists use youtube to increase other companies domain authority.

Building relevancy on a topic is important to increase Domain Ranking.

They only pass one link in their youtube video. Why is that important? And what are people doing wrong?

Want to get technical and figure out CSS and HTML, PLUS listen to drake, watch the New IT trailer, and feel cool about being better than 99% of the entire world at computer stuff haha?

Because none of them know CSS or HTML and bill at $150/hr to $250/hr and honestly I think it's really easy.

One link - they say - will pass the most power to just that. Warner Bros. Pictures isn't known for their technical master minds or technology teams, sending all the power to one link in my honest opinion is more about your Ego. 

If you don't link to other people or other blogs, then most clicks will not go to your singular link, and probably won't go to any links what so ever.

Building relevancy to build power.

But from a power building perspective, there could be a pass to more destinations and generate more traffic to those existing pages, which would generate more traffic going to the website.

If you pass to more destinations relevant to the topic of the movie, then the video becomes more relevant, which generates more leads to your video due to the overwhelming amount of relevancy. 

For those people with barely any content on their videos or words, and not doing the subtitles, you're missing out on more chances to generate more text and more relevancy.

Drake's new video Childs Play released 6 days ago on Youtube

12+ minutes long - good stuff. Too long to listen to when busy - needed to get the links...

He does the links wrong - probably doesn't realize backlink power or SEO. Which is interesting because the amount of influence that would carry is extremely powerful.

Having a following is a very powerful tool. For example; if Drake shared my company https://www.musicblip.com I would want for nothing more in my life. That's how big of a following Drake currently has.

Can you Use youtube better than Drake!

Good news for you because I'm going to teach you how to use Youtube better than Drake!

Congrats Drake - I really enjoy watching your successful career.

12:07 minutes, and you don't hear any music until 3:57. Drake made this a long video!


Get the share link from youtube

3:57 music starts.
https://youtu.be/4iDkc3C0-9U?t=3m57s

Since we have a copied link, let's go grab a short link from https://goo.gl


Drake this is a long track, my friend. I love it, and as usual, it needs to grow on me. Because 12minutes - I don't have time for that this morning. And that's usually how 100% of my customers are, they skip around on videos, jump around on tutorials, and generally are in need of quick help because they are technical consultants or have a deadline of some sort with a client!

Let's discuss the finer details of sharing embedded code on Youtube.

I need to Right Click share at the current time because I want to have my music company users jump directly to the right stuff. Otherwise, they could consider content I share from someone else negatively towards me - 'Why would Musicblip share a 12min video.'

How musicblip and dev3lop share embedded videos

Open any youtube video. Click Share, it will always be under your video. Or you can right click the video and you have a couple of options.

If I wanted to embed my Roland Tb-303 video, I would go to the website, click share, and select the embed option.
Easy right?

Embed Youtube Video, and You Talk a Lot!

It's okay to want the embedded code. (but it doesn't provide time stamp capability, and you're going to want to do that if you talk a lot)

If you tell a bunch - have a lot to say - because you add tremendous value - but people are bouncing on your videos faster than a *something iconic* elephant. 

You see here, the current time function is gone...


Youtube has a share button with a right click - you grab the code there to share it with your mates at a current time. That's good - yo... But hey yo..

Don't tell me I can't get what I need without teaching someone about URLs.


Okay - looks like we need to hack into this tutorial! But dude it's going to be really really easy. No stress.

I've been using this strategy with a lot of successful click through - and jump to video segments from https://dev3lop.com/tech-tutorials/

At my Tableau pricing page, I'm trying out 'images' that click to the page. I'm going to leave all the mistakes and see what traffic does base on the data, and lean towards the wagon that pays the most!


What a crazy experience - people are on my website from every where in the world. So, I had to figure out how to catch up to the people spamming.

One, in particular, I speak on Tableau Pricing, I'm doing a study because I wanted to see if my mistakes would help me seem more human. I didn't edit anything. I shot it one time and didn't retake. I wanted to release something not so 'try hard.'

We'll see.

Did you know this strategy will you rank?

So - let's do it on youtube. Go, Go, Go. Screw them, spammers - everything is in front of you, get it!

One video a day - crush it. They get better - I promise you will get better - but don't worry about the first few, just keep going, and see what bad ones do for you.

An example.


I thought I was doing it right, really crushing my short link game. #4 in the world for Embed Google Data Studio. But - another hip-hop artist shows me how to do it.



Okay, new start - catch up with Future. Damn Future took his mask off and passed 3 links in his description, I didn't think you could do 3, to be honest. Plus - he got to customize his Short Links too - very good - I spent most of my week figuring out how to offer a short link service!

Actually, I've been working on buying a few quick links. 4 character domains :D xx.xx so cool right?

Three works!


Remember you can't take keep track of your link unless your use a unique 301. Goo.gl offers this.
It's not personal or unique, it's random, and it's extremely easy. Doing it yourself will require domain, hosting, and maintaining.


Facebook only brings through With my above text... Meaning eventually this page will be indexed and it will have those 2 links on it. Now we are looking at 3 + 2 links.. If we clean up our page more, maybe facebook will drop three links?


I'm thinking this will drop three links now!

Here's how I make people travel to my core service page.
Tableau consulting - https://goo.gl/MqiAYk
They start on the short link.
https://dev3lop.com/tableau-consulting/
Then we move down to the original 'high authority url' - but not having a hierarchy on my website isn't good for the google robot. So, 301 to the link below.
https://dev3lop.com/services/tableau-consulting/
These are now 3 unique links to send people to one page regarding my Freelance Tableau Consulting.

Here's the rest of the links in the screenshots. Enjoy.

Tableau desktop https://goo.gl/BSBTk1
Tableau pricing - https://goo.gl/bNKHfY
Install Tableau Desktophttps://goo.gl/jbmW5L




Comments

Please Index This

Automate Tableau Server Administration

The true Awesome Dashboard, that started my blog idea

Looking at Cat.com to See What's Happening!

Beautiful Dashboard Examples by Tableau Expert

Trend line - line chart in tableau desktop polynomial

Why is Interworks using a Link Scheme to Rank on Google?

Finding Austin SEO Experts Easily - Avoid Tastyplacement.com