How modern AI fails - Spam Alert "PowerfulSalesvideo.Online"

Stop spamming people for leads.
powerfulsalesvideo.online


AI is 2017 SPAM marketing.

Ai is 2017 spam marketing - you heard it! I'm getting hammered with this stuff 24/7.

powerfulsalesvideo.com SPAM ALERT

If you're going to spam me an email, at least make it good. You're going directly into my SPAM FOLDER.

If you want to contact me about help, but clearly need a lot of help yourself.
I don't think you actually looked at my website what so ever.
Checking my logs, there's no one from your region at any time around sending this.
Automated emails fail, that's why they had to use another domain because they don't want the spam rating on their .com


Spam vendors don't care about your websites, or your business. They only care about profit.

They go about it the laziest way possible.

Do not do these types of campaigns.


Hey Tyler

Hope all is excellent with you... 

How are you doing with all of that growth?! 

I know this sounds random, but I'm checking out your website and thought I’d shoot you an email. 

We're launching a new company that does customized animated marketing videos for companies like yours to boost engagement with your audience and ultimately conversions. 

You can get our videos at a 35% discount during our launch period; we are pricing our videos between $299 and $599 per 30 seconds to grow our portfolio: http://www.powerfulsalesvideo.com/sale/

There's a lot more information on our website, but if you’re interested reply to this email letting me know. 

Hope you don't mind the cold outreach, thought you might be interested. 

Cheers Tyler... 

Dylan. 

P.S. If you aren’t the right person to contact about this, please let me know. If you’d rather I not follow-up, please let me know that too! 

Comments

Please Index This

Automate Tableau Server Administration

The true Awesome Dashboard, that started my blog idea

Looking at Cat.com to See What's Happening!

Beautiful Dashboard Examples by Tableau Expert

Trend line - line chart in tableau desktop polynomial

Why is Interworks using a Link Scheme to Rank on Google?

Finding Austin SEO Experts Easily - Avoid Tastyplacement.com