Sub caption, Upload to Youtube, Never too Short of a Video!

Always use captions on youtube, it increases the word usage, and makes the content better for Google robots.

Without youtube, Interworks.com would have a 100% monopoly and I would never get any work organically.

One day google will mark them down for the link scheme, but until then I have to do use Google's Youtube to get traffic and ranking.

My Resume https://dev3lop.com/about-dev3lop/resume/ - trying this VS saying CLIENTS on my website.
My business website https://dev3lop.com/t

Hopefully, they don't go SPAM this strategy and make everyone lose more revenue.

You cheated long enough, now let others have a turn. What millions and millions a year isn't enough? You had to buy google ad space with your fake SEO spam too?

Come on, learn to play this game!

Quick Mentoring session with a mate on Linkedin.


Always good to reach out to people doing what you're doing, and not doing it to the best of their ability. I let my gloves down, talk casually, and treat him like a little brother.

Sub caption, Upload to Youtube, Never too Short of a Video!

NEVER TOO SHORT OF A VIDEO!


  • Also, more content on the subs, more content in the youtube video description, the more the youtube URL becomes, which then you can apply your short links - ones associated to your domain, and boom - now you have a super powerful video.
  • Sorry. The more powerful the URL rating for the video becomes*
  • I can't say youtube video descriptions give SEO points or my competition would do that instead of spamming backlinks to rank their website *cough *cough interworks!
  • Let start a dialog mate! Have a good one :)
Allen Gannett sent the following messages at 12:54 PM
  • Allen Gannett
    Hey sir! Sorry for delay!
  • Allen Gannett
    So are you saying I should upload to YouTube?
Tyler Garrett sent the following message at 12:54 PM
  • I appreciate the explanation, no need to apologize my friend.
Allen Gannett sent the following message at 12:54 PM
  • Allen Gannett
    I worry they're too short for YouTube!
Tyler Garrett sent the following messages at 12:54 PM
  • You are busy, I am busy, this is our email
  • What is 'too short'
  • Sorry I didn't get a chance to watch it. Would you like me to? Plus, what do you know of analytics on youtube? Short is better mate.
Tyler Garrett sent the following messages at 12:58 PM
  • Sorry, i didn't watch, it didn't seem relative or actionable for my current 'work load' today.
  • I've tried long videos, choppy videos, videos with mistakes, videos with music, tried literally everything, to test if there's a niche of making mistakes, a niche for being personable and human... Turns out, it's best to keep it edited, short, no UM, UH, ETC. Cut any extra content. And use a DLSR camera stationary - or if you're good with Adobe, walk around.
  • My thought here, there's so much highly evolved smart videos on the internet. If you're not offering an extremely high-quality experience - people will not watch the entire video, and will not click on anything. Short videos are GOOD for youtube, good for ranking your websites, and good for your URL rating, long term, short videos, will be better for business revenue, period. Because every video is a new URL. And a new URL means a new place to add your links to your content. The more videos, the more exposure ;)
  • Snap this is good stuff, I'll throw it on blogger, and give you a backlink if you want it.

Comments

Please Index This

Automate Tableau Server Administration

The true Awesome Dashboard, that started my blog idea

Looking at Cat.com to See What's Happening!

Beautiful Dashboard Examples by Tableau Expert

Trend line - line chart in tableau desktop polynomial

Why is Interworks using a Link Scheme to Rank on Google?

Finding Austin SEO Experts Easily - Avoid Tastyplacement.com