Use Wordpress.com For smart backlinks

Wordpress offers a great place to add a link to your website. Be sure to add this to your SEO link profile.

Here's a profile I never touched after trying to help a mate get started. Live and learn.

Profiles

itylergarrett



Bio/Description

Developer for nearly 2 decades and now diving into SEO consulting. I’ve been an enterprise data consultant for the past 8 years. Now I’m independent.

WordPress Origin Story

This cat named Cody showed me a terrible WordPress theme, after asking if it was easier, he told me to check out Envato. Now I’m up until 2 am daily learning zillions of techniques to proliferate digitally.



WordPress.org Search WordPress.org for: Search WordPress.org Showcase Themes Plugins Mobile Support Get Involved About Blog Hosting Download WordPress ProfilesRegisterLog In itylergarrett Member Since: April 15th, 2017 Austin, TX https://dev3lop.com/services/tableau-consulting @itylergarrett on WordPress.org About Me Activity Bio/Description Developer for nearly 2 decades and now diving into SEO consulting. I’ve been an enterprise data consultant for the past 8 years. Now I’m independent. WordPress Origin Story This cat named Cody showed me a terrible WordPress theme, after asking if it was easier, he told me to check out Envato. Now I’m up until 2 am daily learning zillions of techniques to proliferate digitally. About Blog Hosting Jobs Support Developers Get Involved Learn Showcase Plugins Themes Ideas WordCamp WordPress.TV BuddyPress bbPress WordPress.com Matt Privacy License / GPLv2 CODE IS POETRY.

Comments

Please Index This

Automate Tableau Server Administration

The true Awesome Dashboard, that started my blog idea

Looking at Cat.com to See What's Happening!

Beautiful Dashboard Examples by Tableau Expert

Trend line - line chart in tableau desktop polynomial

Why is Interworks using a Link Scheme to Rank on Google?

Finding Austin SEO Experts Easily - Avoid Tastyplacement.com