Tableau is better than Domo, ShortLinks, and Let me Work With Drake?


Why Tableau is Obviously Better than Domo

Today, I'm writing about Domo and their silly idea for marketing on Dev3lop's blog post about - Why Tableau is Better than Domo.

Here's a quick video of how I feel about - Why Tableau is Better than Domo, but as a solution architect, I'm some how finding my time giving advice to help the users of Dev3lop. Sorry Domo, I don't want to hate on a company, rather personally this campaign is offensive and petty.

My video here - https://youtu.be/eY4dEY3OqE4

Blog https://goo.gl/u4cFXc Me https://goo.gl/ZKYSMp 

Also, the video on Why Tableau is obviously better than Domo is linked below!


Here is a video using two short links from Google.

Enough about Domo and Why Tableau is Better 

If you want to read more, please visit the https://dev3lop.com/tech-tutorials/ - and now I want to talk about short-links. I noticed 

I will report back on the effectiveness of this in the next few days, as I usually enjoy rabbit hole to build data on Dev3lop, and determining if these short links make sense. (Honestly, it makes sense because I can clearly see it will pass juice to two different links.)

I read an interesting article on owl li links about short links here. Moz sorta writes the book on lots of SEO searches, yet it was the first SEO tool I quit using. Interesting.

Drake - Hotline Bling leaves his link LONG - no breakdown, I wonder if these artists want help with these type of SEO things. Personally, as a founder of an independent music label, I'd love that.

I helped a company earn 60million with a quick 2-week Technology Services engagement. I wonder what I could do for Drake or artists like Drake?

I could show Drake how to monetize his money by becoming his own ECommerce web business. Like I've done with https://musicblip.com

I'd love to help Drake Earn more revenue. 

I could show him how to sell his albums on his own, without Apple, Google+, Spotify, Etc.

Yeah, I'm passing a link on Drake on Drake, with a link text anchor of something that seems strange, hopefully, strange enough to get his attention. Just this content above would teach his team how to build his authority faster.

Hey Drake, if you call me on my cell phone, late night when you need to earn more cash...

I will answer.

Here's just a small portion of clients I've helped!

They all now save and earn more revenue, 2.2million employees use my solutions daily. Hopefully I can work with you too.



Hey Drake, if you buy a domain name, a short, dope link. A really dope link actually would be best.

I really like the Drake.fyi domain.

If you use your Drake.fyi domain - you will be able to build 301 redirects - and generate your own SHORT links.


The shorter and doper the better, Drake.FYI is really a great option. Drake.golf - not as great. Don't make a song out of how you can make any domain great. If you do, I'm going to remix the sh1t out of it.

Drake Can earn more fans, revenue, and authority with Shortlinks


The 301 will redirect to whatever page you want, and pass a type of authority that is being missed by only doing one long link.

Mr Drake. Let me know what you think. I've been playing classical instruments since I was 8 years old and programming since I was 12, 31 now and I'm considering doing hip-hop when I retire.

Have a good day.

Comments

Please Index This

Automate Tableau Server Administration

The true Awesome Dashboard, that started my blog idea

Looking at Cat.com to See What's Happening!

Beautiful Dashboard Examples by Tableau Expert

Trend line - line chart in tableau desktop polynomial

Why is Interworks using a Link Scheme to Rank on Google?

Finding Austin SEO Experts Easily - Avoid Tastyplacement.com